Monday, June 23, 2008

Feels good to be Free.

Now I don't have to worry about it, I'm free from whatever confusion that I had for almost a year now. Basically, the prophecy that Pastor Benedict Rajan mentioned came true, " A thing in the past that you have forgotten will come back to you " ... and that's the painful event that I left behind, that I forgot...that I've made a mistake of going back to it again. I finally faced that earlier today... and I found the truth, and now I'm freed from the truth.From this prophecy to come true...I've realize what I need to do now. I need to renew my life now, the old me has died off with the truth.

I'm not saying that we can't be friends anymore...just that we won't be the same as before.This time, I'm only a friend who doesn't have any strong feelings for you anymore...you're just someone I know for a long time. Be happy with Zen, gine... =)I have a life to renew.

No comments: