Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Death only come once, will I get the chance to love you before then?



Death as we all know, comes only once. There's no such thing as a 'rehearsal' for this. When the word 'Death' comes to my mind, it's not just the end of life...but the end of any opportunity that u wanted to do. For most, they were able to get it live out through it...for some don't get to.

I wonder,will I be able to live out my life and make it worth my time? Will I be able to achieve big goals and successfuly own a well known studio in the world? Will I be a real famous guy?
My dear love, will I be able to get the chance to be in love with you for a long time before my day comes? Will I be able to hold your hands and walk down that park to enjoy the company of each other? Will I be able to feel your kiss everyday? Will I be able to get the chance to say 'I love you' everyday or everytime I look at your face, your beautiful eyes, your wonderful smile, your smooth silky long hair, your soft skin....will I be able to feel all those on you? Will I be able to get a ring and propose to you someday to be my wife?

Will I be on time to see our children grow and they be proud of their dad while the old man watches them grow up proudly? Will I live to see my grandchildren. By then, will you still love me till I rach my day? Because I know I will... I'll love you every second in my life, I'll not force u to love me... I won't force u to make a decision, I won't hurt you or etc. But I just want to hold you close, shield u from any harm, protect & care for you... and love you everytime. I'll love you till the day I draw my last breath.

I'll love you, whoever you are....

No comments: