Friday, May 9, 2008

Tag by the Tagger >)

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 1.37am Saturday 10th May 2008

Name: Johnny
Sisters: 2
Brothers: 0
Shoe size: 11
Height: tall enough, dun ask.
Where do you live:Subang
Favourite drinks: Teh 'O' Ais limau
Favourite breakfast: Cheese omellete
Have you ever been on a plane: Duh
Swam in the ocean: Duh...
Fallen asleep in school:Duhhhhh.......
Broken someone's heart: Once.
Fell off your chair: only when I'm drowsy
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: ....yeah
Saved e-mails: that one auto save ler....nuthing I can do.
What is your room like:My entertainment chamber
What's right beside you: bed
What is the last thing you ate: Kaya & butter toasted bread.
Ever had chicken pox: duh....
Sore throat: DUh~!!! WHo hasn't??
Stitches: Yup...3 , the rest are scars
Broken nose: once
Do you believe in love at first sight: used to.
Like picnics: never had one.
Who was the last person you danced with: Regine, long time ago.
Last made you smile: Jasmine....gila girl.
You last yelled at: my computer xD

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: nop...
Kissed anyone: no
Get sick: abit
Talked to an ex: no
Miss someone: yes
Eat: food
Best feeling in the world: had a talk with someone to straighten out my thoughts.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: no~......
What's under your bed: my old college assignments in boxes.
Who do you really hate: fate
What time is it now: 1.47am

Random:
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: yes.
Q: Do you have any siblings: didn't I answer this already?
Q: Do you want children: Talk about gf,then get married 1st can or not??This is a scary question.
Q: Do you smile often: almost all the time, some for good reason, some for no good reason at all.
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: Ofcourse, my handwriting mar right?
Q: Are your toenails painted: I'm not a girl, weirdo.
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: my parents....is so big and comfortable!!! I can spread my hands and legs~!!
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: white singlet
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday:driving back from LRT station
Q: I can't wait till: I fall asleep?
Q: When did you cry last: ...
Q: Are you a friendly person: Find out yourself ler. How can I tell u...right? >)
Q: Do you have any pets: just 1 pet.

Where is the person you have feelings for right now? SHould be at home by now.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? ....yes.
Do you sleep with the TV on? no....waste electricity la! I have to pay wan leh!
What are you doing right now? ............that's a really stupid question.
Have you ever crawled through a window? NO, because I know 'men' build doors for a reason.
Can you handle the truth? What's the truth 1st >)
Are you too forgiving? depends on the situation
Are you closer to your mother or father? ermm...well, both I would say.
Who was the last person you cried in front of? God.
How many people can you say you've really loved? only 1. the rest was just a crush.
Do you eat healthy? I am.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? nop...we've never taken one, never got the chance.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? nop.
How often do you go to church? every week..
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? trustworthy friends/friend.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? Well....I'm not Lillien nor am I like Hui Cong (But now Hui Cong talks alot now, no thanks to Darren )
Are you confident? In my work...yes,relationship..........nop.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..
1- was in primary school, standard 6.
2- hang out with Eddy Leow almost everyday.
3- cycling
4- scout
5- gone taller.

5 things on my to-do list today (Saturday)
1- cut hair
2- watch Iron Man again
3- Celebrate Mother's day.
4- Have Dinner/supper with Regine
5- Try to fix my work assignment stuff.

5 snacks I enjoy
1- kacang
2- Mr.Potatoes tomato flavour
3- Milk!
4- chocs
5- biscuits

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1- get a zonda
2- get all the game platforms
3- get a bungalow
4- create a game company of my own.
5- Commit/get married to my love one if I get one.

5 of my bad habits
1- lazy
2- blur
3- play too many games
4- kiam siap
5- being too nice & helpful

5 places I have lived in
1- Johor old house (baby)
2- Old United Garden near Old Klang Road
3- Penang
4- MY Subang Jaya house
5- My newly apartment which I'm currently staying

5 jobs I've had
1- Student
2- waiter
3- Ninjutsu assistant coach
4- Retail Assistant in MPH
5- -

5 people I tag
1- Lillien
2- Jasmin Lim
3- Carina/Haane/Haa-Ne/Han Han (Evil Frog)
4- Yvonne
5- Joanne Chan ( Read this and do it! )

No comments: