Monday, September 24, 2007

I've been tagged!?

Instructions:



Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head. Don't read the questions before you write, and tag 5 people to do the survey.



1.Timothy Wong

2.Christopher Yuen

3.Rainbow Ng (Coconut)

4.Regine Tan

5.April Lim (naughty pig)

6.Yvonne Yong

7.Sarah Soh

8.Paige Shem

9.Pek Haane

10.Darren C.Edward

11.Michelle Lim

12.Melissa Tiang

13.Kathryn

14.Cindy Teh

15.Jasmin Lim

16.Bard Baker

17.Hui Cong

18.Lionel Yeo

19. Jason Woh

20.Albitch Bitchop



Gonna tag :
Jasmin Lim, Darren C.Edward, Yvonne Yong, Cindy Teh & Kathryn .



1. How did you meet 14 (Cindy Teh)

- In college, knew about her since 1st year... then later in the 2nd year, we did a short film shooting and she was one of the ppl for the audtion. She can't stop laughing infront of the camera....Sigh, then after that I got to know her well. =)



2.What would you do if you had never met no.1(Timothy Wong)

-Then I would not be in Glad Tidings sunway.



3. What would you do if 20 (Albitch Bitchop) and 9 (Pek Hanne) dated you?

-Albitch???WTF? No way....he's too bitchy for me adi.Hmmm....Pek Hanne ar? If she were to date me, I would have to bring extra padding and protection because she is mean!She likes to bully me!That Evil Frog! +(.



4. Would 6 (Yvonne Yong) and 17 (Hui Cong) make a good couple?

- Ohohohooh....if Yvonne is into photoshoot....why not?She'll be having tons of photos taken by Cong and posted up all over her blog. But too bad la, she's already taken by a another nerd fella, and Hui Cong is having fun being single, I bet he's taking picture of girls right now in a photoshoot agency.



5. Describe no.3 (Rainbow the Coconut).

- Hmm..... she's cute, nice, energetic, camera shy and a funny way of getting angry or annoyed. I love to call her piglet coconut cuz I like to Tok her head =) *bulley bulley~*



6.Do you think no.8 (Paige Shem) is attractive?

- She's very attractive, great slim body (used to be a cheerleader!) she's really beautiful, she's really a wonderful person. All in a good score. That guy she's with must be really lucky to have her. She's a good friend to have.



7.Tell me something about no.7 (Sarah Soh)

- Well, she's our President for batch 45 Asylum in the One Academy, quite a famous gal.... loves her lecturers (I mean really....loves her lecturers =P). Go to True fitness wor, so should be slim with bendable body wo. Learn wu shu summore, can kick ppl's butt (U horny gal). But important thing is that she's responsible and a hardworking person. Pro, babe...memang pro.



8. Do you know anything about no.12's (Melissa Tiang) family?

- Well....I know she has a brother who's the same age, but 8 months younger. Her mom who is quite strict (Lawyer wor) and a her father whom I dunno what he does. =P.... Miss 'TIANG'! =D



9. What is no.8's (Paige Shem) favourite?

- Erm, she loves Illustrating...she's really good at it. But what she really want is to illustrate her own clothing design, she loves fashion.



10. What would you do if no.11 (Michelle Lim) confesses that he/she likes you?

- EH? Aku punya boss dalam gang Sakai??Wah lau wehhh...I must be her favourite Sakai friend, nowonder she introduce me to Rumba Frappucino and got me all hyper..... she likes me!!ALOT! Too bad lar she's with her bf in Aussie. ISH! >(



11. What language does 15 (Jasmin Lim) speak?

- Erm....well, I only know she speaks in English through her blog and messages. But I can guess that she can speak mandaring and cantonese lor unlike me who is memang a Babana.



12. Who is 9 (Pek Haane) going out with?

- Her Bf lorr from my college.Forgot adi wats the name.



13. How old is 16 (Bard Baker) now?

-Hmm...this year he should be 23 years old.



14. When was the last time you talked to 13 (Kathryn)?

- Ermm well...never.0_0.... I only converse with her through MSN, maybe one day I should meet up with her personally and chat.Hopefully that day will come. =(



15. Who is no.2's (Christopher Yuen) favourite singer?

- Huh...dunno leh, he listens to alot of chinese songs, surely is one of the female singers lerrr..



16. Would you date no.4 (Regine Tan)?

Hmmm..... I don't know, I've not been hangging out with her for a long time. But I won't be asking any date from her because she's currently occupied right now. Plus.... I don't really think I would want to mess up my life with confusion again.



17. Would you date 7 (Sarah Soh)?

Hmmm....maybe , if she's not too busy. Ahahaha.... president of batch 45 wor.



18.Is 15 (Jasmin Lim) single?

hmmm...I dunno, is she? She could be.... or maybe she's hiding something, she probably have a secret lover in Aussie...right now! Or maybe .....hmm,, I better stop guessing. But I think she is single lar.



19. What is 10's (Darren C.Edward) last name?

Edward? ( no...he's not an angmoh lang, he just have foreign mixed blood for a normal Sabahan guy).



20. Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11 (Michelle Lim)?

- Ooooo....that would be fun, bf to the Boss, I become head boss of the sakai group! And no one can stop us!! WAHAHAHAHA!!...



21. What school does 3 (Rainbow Ng) go to?

Ermm...SMK Taman SEA , I think? right? right?



22. Where does 6 (Yvonne Yong) live?

- A place so far from the college, beyond KL........ CHERAS!



23. What's your favourite thing about no.5 (April Lim)?

Ahahaha....naughty pig arr?? Iseehhh.... my favourite thing about her is her naughtiness. she loves to kacau me wan la, every time after 2 am....surely missed call me. Sometimes missed call me so many times until I have to missed call her back. She miss me so much adi. Sigh....one day must bring her out so that she won't missed call me after midnight.But without her, I would definitely feel bored lo.

No comments: