Friday, February 22, 2008

I got Tagged, again~

"Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it total 20 questions, then tag to 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she had been tag. Whoever did the tag will have blessing from all."..You must link to the one who tagged you, then spread it to 8 people, let the game go on, return the tag to sender is prohibited.

1.)What is your dream when you were in your childhood years?

To play games whatever I want, to draw whatever I want, to invent things so cool that ppl will be amazed with my ability (but that has been scraped away) and to be with the most beautiful girl in the world to spend my life with....some dream huh, for a kid? :P

2.)You like rainy day or sunny day?Why?
Sunny day.... cuz rainy day always ruins my day/plans.

3.)Which colour you like most? Black or White?
black... get to cover whatever stains on it...plus, it won't get colored by other clothes when washing in the washing machine...hehe.


4.)Who would I marry to?
Refer to question 1, I'm seeking God's help to help/ guide me to her.

5.)Where is the place you would like to go most? Why?
America, it's where all the cool game developers are and live out the American dream.

6.)Who are you most afraid of losing?
People who are close in my heart...

7.) When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
I sleep it off...

8.)What was the best thing you've learned in 2007?
That I'm able to achieve the goal that I aim and helping others to reach at theirs as well... not giving up hope at all.

9.) If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him? Or just keep secret in heart, observing by yourself?
I'll confess my feelings when I get to know her really well.... show abit of interest in her and she to me.

10.) Till now, what is the moment that you regret most?
Not being able to spend more time with the one person that I now missed the most in my mind..

11.) What are the requirements that you wish for your another half?
A christian who is also open-minded to all things around and always at the positive side, being hyper and knows how to have fun/ not having a boring life at all.

12.) Which type of person you hate most?
The type of person who knows how to talk but never shows it/prove it. The type of person who is racist and only thinks about themselves, the type of person who is extremist and very narrow minded, pessimistic people, people who makes decisions for you and wants to control your life and change your style and attitude , and last of all...people who do not know the respect and responsibilities in all kinds of things.

13.) What is your ambition?
I've already achieved my ambition , my new ambition now is to be one of the great director in a game development field.

14.)Would you rather be someone else at this moment?
I wish I could be, I always imagine myself to be someone better and more famous and I wish I had been all that in this life.

15.) If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To meet that special beautiful unique girl that will change my life and add another chapter in my life.

16.) What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
Spend more time with God and with my loved ones.

17.)Who's your favourite cartoon character?
Hmmm..... I would say.... Shrek

18.)What do you think that is most important in your life?
To seek more from GOd, To have a balance in life , to have all that is fair , to complete the task that I have and not dragging it down, to have your own choice and not forcing others to choose, to never hurt a woman or the one that you love and to cherish those who are close to me.

19.)Describe your dream house.
A fairly large house with a long park way and a big garden, design concept of the house need to be based on American architectural design, a very well organize interior with a garage and a fountain, an underground basement for fun activities and hang outs.

20.)Lyrics from the song you're currently listening to.
http://www.anysonglyrics.com/lyrics/f/fayewong/eyes.htm (It has been my favourite ever since Final Fantasy VIII came out)

NOw , my 8 people that I will tag is :
1. Jasmin Lim
2. Chris Wai
3. Darren 'C' Edward
4. Albert Ang
5. Yvonne Yong
6. Priscilla Lim
7. Grace Angel
8. Winnie Ching

I was sort of tagged by Lillien Siew. :P

No comments: