Friday, March 21, 2008

A survey?

Okay, I'm gonna start a new hobby from now on. Every time when I go to my old Friendster account and see that there's a lot of survey in the Bulletin Board(especially when most of them always about love~) I'm gonna take it and make it silly! Sounds fun right? Because it's so boring that people that post those survey,....love survey~, they make it sound so serious...so...lovey dovey~ sometimes abit dramatic. I mean, there's no good spark in it! It need some spices in it!So, if nobody is doing it, I'll do it!Keep checking in my blog cuz I'm gonna collect more of them and do them (sounds so wrong).

1. What's the connection between you
and the last person that called you?
(yerr...boringnya the question,dang..)
No connection, duwan to connect lar with that girl, surely every time always lags me alot wan!(Hopefully she doesn't read this.


2. Do you ever turn your cell phone
off?
YEah, when my mum calls...and I'll tell her at home "Iyohh... sorry ar, my phone 'mati' when u called"

3. What happened at 10:00 am today?
What normal adults do at 10am.....work your ass off and pray for great blessing (actually, pray for Financial fountain on me!! ME!! ME!!!!!....Amen)

4. When did you last smoke?
The moment I step on to the damn road.STUPID CARS!!STUPID LORI!WHY CAN'T U GUYS USE 'LIGHT' FOR YOUR DAMN SMOKE FOR ONCE!!?? U create so many 2nd hand smokers here!!

5. What is your favorite thing to eat
with peanut butter?
.....more peanut butter! =D

6. What do you want in your life right
now?
I WANT HANNAH TAN.I WANT ANGELINA JOLIE.I WANT XBOX 360. I WANT A PS3. I WANT A QUAD CORE PROCESSOR. I WANT EXTRA TWO 22INCH LCD MONITOR AT MY WORK PLACE. I WANT A PENCIL. I WANT AN ERASER. I WANT A TV CABINET. I WANT MUSCLES. I WANT A HOODY. I WANT AMERICAN BABE AS MY GIRLFRIEND. I WANT MUH MUMMY TO COME BACK HOME SO THAT I CAN TURN OFF MY PHONE. I WANT THIS. I WANT THAT. I WANT HERE. I WANT THERE. (wow...so many :P)

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it
rains, or just put up your hood?
umbrellas are for sissies!! What you need is a Speedo and Goggles!

8.Do you wear Crocs?
Nop, but I do wear socks, wow....rhymes,rapping~ ( huh!?? Ehh!??? harr!!???)

9. What do you smell like?
What do you think!!!???? Why do you think that people who wakes up in the morning who goes to work NEED to take a bath!!?? I smell like a man, thank u.

10. What's your favorite Gatorade
flavor?
A what what what??

11. Whats your favorite thing to have
on your bed?
ME!!! The moment he is on the bed, all Hell breaks loose.

12. What bottoms are you wearing?
Ooo...would you like to know~? I'm wearing something which keeps my little bunch of savings in a deposit box called Standard Protective Existing None Detachable Economical Resources, S.P.E.N.D.E.R.

13. What's the nicest text in your
inbox say?
"Hey,Baldy!What's going on~ up there??" =D ( I have a friend who has a shiny head )

14. Do you tend to make relationships
complicated?
Why should I when the 1st time I make contact with a girl, it's already complicated!

15. Are you wearing anything you
borrowed from someone?
If I do, they won't see it again.

16. What was the last movie you went
to see?
The movie which got the last in Box office films.

17. Do you have Justin Timberlake
music on your iPod?
NOp. I did saw an old man name 'Justin' who walk by me carrying 'timber' wood and did a little dancing until suddenly he fell into the Subang 'Lake' after he heard the music called"Sexyback~!" *blink blink*(huh???)


18. Do you live near your ex
boyfriend/girlfriend?
Nop,if I am...I would go over to her house and shout out "Your boyfriend is a jerk!"

19. Can you sleep in jeans?
Oh please~ If I can sleep in pyjamas...of course I can sleep in jeans! (eh?)

20. Are you a cuddler?
Well...yes I am~ All who needs to have a try....u know where to call me ;)

21. When is the most memorable date?
1st March 2008. That's the day I brought Jasmin Lim out for a dinner date and we had a thing going on which is called the 'Talk' and we get it down with the cheezie and the icy creamy.

22. Something you just don't
understand?
Why did God created Mosquitoes!!??(from a friend which I totally agree)

23. Where were you on July 4th, 2007?
I was at home celebrating Independence day.

24. What does the last text message
you received say?
"Eh? U so free ar message me in the morning, sorry ar that I didn't reply back, I went out to Pavilion . Ofcourse I good girl la, I study alot ler.

25. What did you reply?
Hah!!?? Study~~??? Pavilion?? Girl, u can't do two things at the same time. 90% chance that clothes and sales would be the 1st in your mind.Your mind is weak when it comes to beautiful dresses 20% off~

26. Who was the last person you were
in a car with that is under 20?
Pope pope Jacky the PAK!

27. What is the last thing someone
bought you?
Nasi Lemak!Muh good friend at work. But if he doesn't buy for me...he is my enemy!

28. When was the last time you saw
number 3 on your top friends?
I don't even know who's my number 1!!!!

29. Will you kiss the last person you
kissed again?
WHY? Not good enough ka? Want those chubby cheeks to be red , is it?

30. Do you trust people easily?
Oh yeah, I trust them with all my life.... "throw this trash for me please, thanks!" >)

31. Do you say "dawg"?
Oo....sounds cool! DAWG!

32. What are you proud of?
I'm proud that I'm able to have the emotion called 'Pride'.

33. Have you ever dated someone named
Adam?
Nop, but I've dated his girlfriend name Eve.

34. Who was last to cook for you?
the cook?

35. Who was the last to call your cell?
my other cells in my body?Which flows through my body?They have teamwork!

36. Who was the last person you called?
Oh... the pole? She's so thin that another girl could do a pole dancing on her.( that's what my friend says)To me, she is the lamest girl I have ever made friend with since we were in high school. We do the big 'L' word with a q stick.

No comments: