Friday, June 27, 2008

Embrace the new Sun


Walking alone gives you alot of space and free will to think.. staring at the golden sun.I've missed this. Nothing clouding in my head, walking down to the train station and looking at the sky. This time , the cool breeze of the wind ,the clear morning sky and the golden sun rising from the east... this is how the feeling of a new life should be. It's different from dissapearing.For that I only wish that I get an amnesia and forget about whatever I did for the past few years, even though it's one of my fearful injuries to have. Amnesia just eases the pain and not being able to remember.

But now , I'm a little glad that I've no longer have a burden heart.I'm emptied and ready to be filled again...and this time, I'll do it right. I can start something new here, although ofcourse... the past will do whatever it takes to haunt me back just like how they did it to the old guy before me. Now there's only one more prophecy left to be fullfilled ...

This morning , I look at the sun... a feeling of a new life. I welcome that life with a new style....

I raise my hand , turn it around, Embrace the new Sun and say...

"Bring it on, suckas..."

No comments: