Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another Survey from Ms.BusyGirl(s**y)

RULE: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits / things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.NO TAG backs!

Here goes :


1. I'm Mr.Hillarious.


2. I can't sleep if someone is snoaring....very annoying >\


3.I can't sleep in a room which is toooooo quiet ( like no noise at all!)


4.I must play games everyday...if not my spirit will die +(

5. I have this hyper level of sakainess in me...when I'm high. Timothy and my Boss would know this


6. I like coffee.


7. I behave crazily sometimes when the time is right.


8. I've got too many list of hobbies to do =_=


9. I love ANGELINA JOLIE!!!


10. I have a habit of shaking my leg


11. I may be nice, sometimes I pretend to be =).


12. Raven is my symbol


13. I love peanut Pancake.


14. I like hot babes, I can't deny it. Even if I don't say it...Jasmin will...sigh -_-


15. I have a quiet empty side and I have a crazy hyper side of me.


TAG TAG TAG!!

1. Kathryn
2.Jamie Yong
3. Pearly Yuen
4. Phui Ping
5.Christopher
6. Lillien
7. Cia Ee
8. Yvonne
9. Cindy
10. Darren

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Over the centuries passed, and the wizard in the night they later called Ash Valley grow up in the forest. A lot of very big explosion before the prosperity of the species is now up to the rich, for example, Bear and the Porcupine odd, but also re-emerged. Mmoinn to get everyone to buy wow gold the role of the armed ready to Adventure World of Warcraft it! mmoinn is a professional trade platform here to provide you with
warcraft gold , there are forest near the
wow power leveling . Just do it as soon as possible!