Tuesday, October 28, 2008

BUrn wallet!! BURNN!!!!!

So many games are coming out this month and next month Wrath of the Lich king (World of Warcraft expansion) Is coming out too! And I have to pay for the youth camp fees for RM190!!!@%$!!

List of things to buy :
1. Fallout 3 Original Rm100+
2.Dead Space Original RM140
3. Silent Hill Pirated Rm15
4. Fable 2 .......Original/Pirated
5.Command and Conquer Red Alert 3..... haven't decided
6. Wrath of the Lich King (have to be ori) Rm90 I think
7. Camp fees Rm190

And still more to come in the next following weeks or months.

Sigh, my wallet is gonna go on fire. Summore I've got alot of shit load of stuff to do x_x , still gotta finish my space marine painting, a game document , and some few works for the camp. If only that I won RM1 mil without knowing that I've join anything!I want that now!! >( .

No comments: