Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tag from Ms.Busy Girl(S**Y) >)

1. What is the relationship of you and her/him?
- Ms.BusyGirl? muh Crazy friend!

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
- a. Open Minded
b. Pretty lar (I leveled down ar,leveled down)
c. Speaks with her mind and a touch of spices from the heart (so chunted)
d. So busy ( Chillax lerr , babe >\)
c. Owes me a free time to get Java Chip.

3. The most memorable things she/he had done for you.
- Pointing out an empty car park spot near our yum cha place -_-.

4. The most memorable things she/he have said to you.
- .............75% eheem eheem. I'm 55%!!

5. If she/he become your lover, you will..
- Be a good boyfriend lerr... right? Nono...be a CRAZY boyfriend!I'll make her laught till she drop on my chest, fui sehhhH~!!! >D

6. If she/he become your enemy, you will..
- errrrrr.....surrender? Cannot fight her lerr, duwan... I dun hurt girls...especially this one cuz can never know the old Jasmin may come back and belasah me >.< .

7. If she/he become your lover, she has to improve on..
- Ehehehe..... clothing wear needs to be sexier everytime we go out and make free time, Muahahahah!!Can manage? ;)

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is..
- Hmmmmmm.....I wonder why...maybe because I gave her too many nicknames that's why. But I like small eyes & Ms.BusyGirl(s**y), how? =(

9. The most desirable thing to do on her/him is?
-Wahhh...this is like the 'golden' question man.... she tagging me this survey means she's interested to know *thank u~* . If I mention the babes wearing the fireman hat in Salt Shaker(Ying Yang Twins) >D ...u know what I mean,babe!

10. The overall impression of her/him is..
- The ever going Ee Min.

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you?
- that's Johnny Tai .....that's it.

12. The character of you for yourself is?
- Black & White


13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
-Too nice to people and making stupid mistakes.

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
- Hmmm....I just want to be someone new. Still suffering from a crumpled life now...but I want to tear my way out and reborn again. How many times would God renew me?

15. For the people who care about you and likes you, say something about them.
- Thanks for being my friend, now...get me a PS3...with original games~. >D


Ten people to tag :
Cindy (try la)
Yvonne
Diana
Ringo
Cia Ee
Lillien Siew
Phui Ping
Kathryn
Jasmine Cheong
Pek Haane


Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
- Someone from her church I think.

No.3 a male or a female?
- Female,girl, hot babe...I'm sure of it =)

If no.7 and no.10 were together, would it be a good thing?
- Hmmm....that would be interesting, I wanna see that.

How about no.5 and 8?
-Ermm.....Cia Ee wouldn't mind, I'm not sure about Kathryn cuz she's all about the money. If there's money, there's love (her perception)

What is no.1 studying about?
- Contemporary arts. I can remember lerrr ;)

Is no.4 single?
- I'm not too sure.

Say something about no.6.
- Lillien ar? Long time adi never chat with her. But she quite noisy lorr...very straight forward girl. Dunno whether she got 1 or 2 wives...or more than that =_=, she dun like me.... *sob*

No comments: