Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tagged by the SHY >)

Iseehhh, oklarrr....I kesian the girl who asked me to do the tag lerr =.= . I do the tag la, kay? Kuai arrrr..... dun get angry arrr~

Instructions : Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question,make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1.at what age do you wish to marry?
Don't talk about age 1st, let me find the girl then only we settle about that one later la~

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
I may fall , but atleast I'm falling for her. Even though my life could crumble because of this country, but I will not fall but stand to be able to hold your hands and say "I will still love you for as long as I still have my soul"

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
Hmm... tough one, it would be....Jasmin, Cindy.... one left is open to any who wants to be stranded with me on a desert island :D

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most and with whom ?
San Francisco, California hopefully with the person I married to...stay there and have the American dream

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To be rich and a well recognize Director in the gaming industry

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
NO!!! I will live by Katryn's words... we need Money!Especially in this shitty place.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
my dream.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Store 50% of it and the rest..... spend on wealthy things with my gf ( if I get one) and have a good life!

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Why not? It's someone that I love ,right? But I need to make sure that she feels the same way too.... blurting those words out could mean 2 things that would happen next, okay.

10. List out the good points of the person who tagged you.
- Ermmm...smiles alot
- she got such a BIG family that I wonder how will she manage her kids ...and husbands. tsk tsk tsk.
- she's nice .. :D

11. What am I doing now?
what else would I be doing ? -.-"

13. What is your ambition?
I'm already in my ambition >)

14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
bitchy for one...and not being honest to me when she has my trust.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- Family and friends
- Life
- Games
- My job
- my future.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
I only shop when I need to and that's like twice a year.

17. What do you see when you look into a mirror?
chubbiness... (-.-)

18. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
people who don't mind listening.

19. What do you like about this person who tagged you?
she's nice :D

20. What's your definition of love?
That there is no true love here, it has become a myth for this era... (and I'm not talking about God's love or Family love....it's something that completes you)

peeps i tag

- Jasmin
- Lillien
- Yvonne
- Darren
-Cia Ee
- kathryn ( if she's reading this)
- *OPEN SLOT*

No comments: