Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Different kind of Life..

Always wonder what it'll be like in a different world. How would your life be in that place? Would it actually be better than the one you have right now? Or is it worst than what you're enjoying right now?

I always dream or have short glimpse of vision on my head of how my life would be in a different place. It's like for some situation I would be doing that thing that I couldn't do here like playing an awesome guitar or piano or I would have been a famous guy in school and stuff like that. But that's all mind playing... but who knows, there is an alternate world out there where we're in it playing a different life.Think of it that God create a mass duplicate of us and each of those duplicates are in a different kind of world in adifferent kind of life. But don't pay too much attention to this part, don't want to confuse you too much.

Everyday we strive to perfect our life, to live a life full of joy and excitement as much as possible with many difficulties along the way. It's somehow whether I'm in a different world or time, it's never that easy. I don't really need God to tell me this as he already know I have understood that.

I know that the fates are toying with my life, giving me a bad time everyday and give a little luck to experience the joy. Somehow, it is getting tiring and letting them do whatever they want to my life like a cursed vodoo doll. It doesn't matter how much I try to prevent it, they got pins stuck on me already.

Oh, I have Wrath of the Lich King expansion for World of Warcraft and it's awesome! Death Knight class is superb! Can't wait to go back home and play it again! Oh, if anyone is interested I have 2 free 10 day trial account for you guys to try it out! >)

No comments: