Monday, November 10, 2008

Brand New Tag!

I bored. Me do tag. Tag makes my boring hours busy. Busy is good. Good means Happy. +)

Rulez : do not copy answers
tag questions must be 100% the same
tag 10 people after doing tag
no tagging back

People I tag without mercy >D :
1. Kathryn(hehe..)
2. Jen
3. Rachel
4. Jasmin Lim
5. Cia Ee
6. Lillien Siew
7.
Cindy Tey
8. Jasmine Cheong
9. Jamie Yong
10. Yvonne



How you know 1?
In the world wide web....serious!I think it was through internet but I think she added me 1st >D. Until now I still have not met her yet(Hey, we gotta meet up...it's been too long!) . We just chat in msn or check out each other's blog.

What would you do if you never meet 2?
actually...I've not met her yet. Maybe soon though then go dating and can belanja her makan =). I want teriyaki chicken! +D

What would u do if 3&4 dated u?
Hmm..interesting :
3(Rachel) We'll be having pizza at my place where we can play alot of Xbox Games and give her tips to how to pass her semester, interested? >D
4(Jasmin) Have a superb 'rocking' night! With tons of Java Chip!!

Would 5&6 make a good couple?
I wouldn't mind seeing it, that would be an interesting sight >D

do u think 7 is attractive?
Wow,..I placed her at the right number. Ofcourse she is!! She's superbly hot! And she deserves to be the Malaysian Dreamgirl! =)

Do u know anything about 8’s family?
Ermmm.....I only know that her sister Maggie is from my school and she has a Hong Kong actress name.

Tell me something about 9
Childhood friends....I think since std 5 till form 5 then after that she cabut pergi Ipoh....ape lerrr -___-

What is 1’s favourite past time?
Interesting Question, I've yet to discover that. I think my guess would be listening to music and singing. >D(I main bantai saje)

What language does 2 speaks?
English, Cantonese , Mandarin, I think Hokkien also and ofcourse Bahasa (Am I close? Or do u know hakka ? >P )

Who is 3 going out with?
Dunno.... one of her little dolls I think.

How old is 4?
She's as fierce and hot as a Dragon, so go figure what year is that >D.

When was the last time u talked to 5?
.........if chat in person, since college time. MSN chat..few months back. I gotta catch up -__-"

Who is 6 favourite singer?
...............I dunno.

Would you date 7?
If I get the chance and she accepts, Yes. Maybe one day that will come =\

Is 8 single?
She should be.

What is 9 last name?
Pui (can remember lerrr...I so keng)

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
If I'm more to wealth, why not. Entrepreneurs~

Which school does 2 go to?
Errrrrr........ I dunno, a school somewhere in Ipoh >D

What do you like about 3?
She plays video games and she has a vast opinion in terms of Politics

Do you know 4 favourite clothing attire?
Short silky dress! Bow chiqa wow wow! >D

What's 5 like in person?
Short & Hyper.

Ever dated with 6?
Even if I did...my ear plucks won't be enough for the night. (Just kidding! >D)

What do you share in common with 7?
We blog...ahaha. But she is more well known than me.

When is 8's birthday?
Ahahaha....hahahaha....haha...errrrr..... I dunno >_<"

Ever wanted to say something to 9?

Had a crush on u once when we were young, but then being a friend seems okay =). But I still like you though. Good luck in your,......studies!

What's your relationship with 10?
College mate, class mate , colleague.....the 3Cs.

1 comment:

Ciaee said...

NOOOOIDONTWANTTOYOUCANTMAKEME.