Monday, July 14, 2008

The Fallen in the Void

FICTION
The dark fallen's words:

I've been tossed in here by light, never to return back. It's so quiet here, so dark... I can't see anything. My chest....there's a hole, I'm bleeding...but why am I not dead? My wings....it's crippled, my left wing has been torn to half. I can't fly my way out. There's no ground for me to step on, I'm floating? I can't touch anything...there's nothing there. What's going on? Why is there a hole on my chest, why is my wings crippled? Have I been exiled? Is this what you called a 'Banishment'? What did I do? I can't remember....my head....there's a liquid flowing out, am I bleeding?BUt I can't feel anything, no pain? I can't see anything here, I can't feel, I can't smell, I can't hear ....I can't taste anything. There's nothing but emptiness here. What's going on.....

I curled myself , I guess it's the only thing I'm doing now. I'm trying to remember what has happened to me. I could only vaguely remember. A light, is that the light that I came from? No...this light is different, it has compassion and feeling... a feminine spirit? A fairy? The image is so blur. Why does that have to do with me being here? Wait...the image, my hands were hold... my chest... wrapped around by the light, it feels....warm. I denied it? Why did I do that...I tried to run, but then something stopped me...something touch my lips, taste...sweet...and soft. What is this? I felt a sudden warmth and my spirit collapse to that contact. It felt..peaceful. This light....her face, a female...angel.

I don't understand...it hurts so much to dig in deep to my mind. It somehow hurts to remember. We were sitting on the top of a waterfall, she holds me close...whisper closely to me "In everyone, there's always a light watching over them...in that way, you could never be alone. I'm your light....I'll never leave you,a promise from my heart".What?? Never leave me?......but where are you now???? I don't see any light! I can't feel any of it??? Where are you!? My head hurts....tears flowing out from my eyes....heart.My heart? the hole on my chest....my heart is gone. I...can't feel anything. Is this what they call...loneliness?

I drift mindlessly in this vast Void that I'm in. I want to die..... I can't live on like this, I want someone or something...anything would do to incinerate my empty corpse. But there's no one to answer my call... why do I bother, I feel so hopeless. All I can do is to dig up more memories, memories with her. This feeling....I missed her, I want to see her again. God... why can't I see her? What did I do? Why am I here? Are you trying to tell me to forget about her? It's hard... it's impossible for my to forget it.

I can't go on like this....

I feel like sleeping...maybe for a very long time, never to wake up. I can't get my answers at all... I'm here all alone....


alone...





...huh?

Something feels warm?...but I don't see anything. A noise,...something is cracking, what is that? it's from behind..from where I came. I look behind me (oh god it hurts!), a small tiny dot of light. What? Is that a way out....I can't move, how long have I been sleeping? I can't reach....my hand... can't reach. " Don't go!Let me out!!!Please!! Don't leave me here!" But....

it close, the light is gone.

Noo.... no!!I cried endlessly, My only chance to get out....and I can't bloody hell move! Why!


why....






"I'm here"



huh!?? I look up....that small tiny dot of light...it's back! But...it's shooting out. Swirling around like as if in search of something. "Who...are you?" It stopped.... then it dash straight for me! What is that? IF it has come to end my life....... i guess GOd does answer my prayers. I cover my head ...but why? I should be glad to receive the hit. I closed my eyes to not know what's gonna happen to me.

Something touched my hand, it feels...warm and soft, it spread my hand....they are hands... soft, smooth hands? The pair release mine and touch my face...the light, came close and reveal a female face. Oh my God, it's her...the one who.....

she sealed my lips with hers.

" You remembered me...and this is how I found you here. Remember? In every person, there will always be a light watching over them....and also care for them, and love them...never to be apart.In that way, you could never be alone. I'm your light....I'll never leave you, it's..." I continued her sentence "..A promise from my heart.... my heart....it's.."

She put her hand on my chest where the hole is at "...your heart is with me..." She rest her head on my chest "It has always been with me.... just don't disappear from me again...promise?"


" I promise. It's a promise from my heart. Let's escape from this place...to a world where It's a Time for Us."

We vanish out of this place in a form of light....


We found a place called Eseiga , where a place,....a time... For the Angel and the Reven. A time for us.

No comments: