Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The happenings...

Well, the days are as normal as my usual. Doing my job where in some I have to redo it again and again cuz the concept is not right (which is not my part) and have to create a new concept for it. After I'm done with my 4th level, I'll be helping out in the character animation....hurray~.

Hmmm...other than that, last Saturday I had a frappucino night with my crazy nutty friend who refused to give me the secret password , Jasmin Lim. Had a talk with her with my problem and talk some other stuff too. I had a good talk too , Ee Min!

P/S : I'm always GOOD!

Been chatting with paige too, it's been awhile since I've chat with her. Ahh...finally, I'm sick and sleepy. Yeah, it's one of those month where I'll get heavily ill which surprisingly I'm still able to go to work. I never thought of getting an MC unless I'm fatally ill (heavily and fatally, sounds the same... and both sounds critical to u guys, but it's not for me...I have stages of ill conditions)

So, that's all I guess....

No comments: